A Simple Question

I had a thread deleted this morning, why was that then, who was qualified to do it, why no explanation by PM, if you didn't like it, fine, if it offended members, well, what can I say, can they not constructively or intellectually deal with it themselves, clearly not. As a Mega Nottstalgian, I think I deserve an explanation, if you think you can take the easy way out by deleting this, think again, I won't go away, much as you clearly want me to, there are fantastic exchanges of information on here, I really enjoy and look forward to them, can we simply act in an adult way and carry on with it, otherwise it's going to descend into sad self indulgence, the signs are already there.

Firbeck

I unaproved your post and added a reason for doing so , it has dissapeared of it's own accord , I'll leave it to Mick to find it and subsequently re add it if he deems so fit .

As for "descending into sad self indulgance" I think you'll find this started on or around 31 July 2008 , when you joined .

Now don't get me wrong Pete , you post some fantastic stuff, but give us a break from all these personal rants against society on every topic under the sun .

Stop having a pop and constantly whining and sniping at all and sundry, and before you press the Add Reply button , read , and reread what you have written , and think if some people will take offence!!!

Now all of you / us / we / me , stop bitching, and get back to Nottstalgia !!!!

And that's what I say

PS you're welcome to come on aviation / nature day !!!

I can't believe you said that, be honest for once? you surely didn't mean it, is that your explanation then, get your arse into gear and be a proper moderator Mick, clearly your'e looking for the easy option, if thats the case, this website is doomed.

See what happens when you try to be nice to a fool !!!

I'm going to ask that you are suspended forthwith, just like the other sites you have upset recently.