Would there be anyone out there who remembers the Nottingham artistic masterpiece The famous peg board shed This iconic piece of art was going to promote Nottingham all around the world  This artistic wonder consisted of a shed full of holes with a light in  The said masterpiece was proudly exhibited on the castle green for all to gaze at and wonder  The artist was laughing all the way to the bank I wonder whatever happened to it does it still languish in some dark corner of a warehouse somewhere or as I suspect been consigned to the skip The council even tried to outdo this feat of incompetence with the Big N but it failed dismally We all await with baited breath for the next stunning episode of artistic cutting edge wonder  meeowed

• Upvote 1
  • 1 month later...

I was reading in the post today that an exhibition at the art gallery had raised peoples concern that the  gallery was on fire But no it was a work by an  artist called alighiero e boetti  I do hope I have spelt it right called my brain is smoking still more evidence of the loopys being alive and well and maintaining the council track record

• Upvote 1