tragic circumstances

Just read some of the tragic circumstances that happen which we can do nothing about but stay with you for life 

I had known quite q lot and if admin agree I will post them.

1. My cousin and his wife only had one child a little girl when she was 12 they found out that she had cancer she was 25 when she closed her eyes, 

2. We moved into a new house at Daybrook where we lived it was a blocked end so cars had to turn around, we were all young married couples most of us had young children. One Friday co-op milk float came to deliver his milk, the milk float was one of the old ones with the battery in the middle. At the time there were about 10/12 children playing on the street, when the milkman had finished his delivery he checked all around  his milk float but what he did not see was my friends little boy standing at the side of the battery he was only 2 and a half, well you know what happened next.  you never forget.

3, Remember when it was the craze to have a motor bike well 2 of my son's friends lost there lives  on there bikes.

4. My friend and his wife tried for a child and when she was 40 they had there first and only child a boy. The  tram had just stated running and the stop near the The TR  is were it happened, He was the first person in Nottingham to be killed by a tram Goodness knows how the tram driver felt.

5. This was so tragic when we had an hairdressing salon Marge one of our ladies was under the dryer (when hair was set) now her husband was quite a large cubby man, that day he came into the salon with tears streaming down his face, Good God Arthur what ever is the matter said Marge all Arthur could say was Oh!!! Marge my boys my boys ??        Now I am sure all of us know that very tight bridge which is near or over the Trent Newark which bends round and it's hard to see if anything is coming. On the day Marge and Arthur 3  boys and there friend had been fishing an ambulance on a 999 call was coming the other way it was a head on collision.      At the boys funeral    Arthur had four roses he kissed each one before placing it on the coffin;s                                               How you put yourself together after these tragic events I don't know.