A law abiding bloke, approaching Valley rd/Nottingham rd junction in his car, lights suddenly change from green, he slams on brakes, locks wheels, stops just over white line, but enough to trigger the camera, gets auto penalty, which he refutes, only for it to be taken further, and he ends up with a whacking £550+ fine.

Some twat scum bag on a motorbike, riding dangerously, gets apprehended by a community police officer, who he then rams with his motorbike, threatens to kill him, etc etc, gets a slap on the wrist fine of £80, WHAT THE F*CK IS GOING ON????????????? madashell

Is the first one an urban legend?

These cameras take two photographs at a set timed gap.

With the two photographs they can tell

How long after the red light did the vehicle cross, and the speed it was travelling?

The photographs would show that he did not fully cross the line, if in fact there was an activation?

Where are these supposed to have happened?

As i said Mick, Valley rd, Nottingham rd junction. The Evening Post printed a pic of where his car stopped, it was just far enough over to trigger the camera......hang on.....didnt i already write all of this.....? That really isnt the point i was making though, its more about a low life piece of sh1t only getting a wrist slapped despite attacking someone with the threat of killing him too.

It is just too easy to do the "Dick Turpin" job on normally law abiding folk, maybe if the car driver had attacked someone too, he'd have a much smaller fine to pay!

You couldnt make it up could you!