Any one want a job?????

<LI id=title>Job Title <LI id=detail>FOREIGN NATIONALS REGISTRATION OFFICER <LI id=ref>WIR/25594 LocationWINSFORD, CHESHIREHours37 HOURS A WEEK, MONDAY TO FRIDAY, DAYS Wage £15,303 - £16,347 PER ANNUM Work PatternDays Closing Date08/02/2008PensionNo details heldDurationPERMANENT ONLY

Description

The post holder must possess good communication skills and be conversant with Word, Excel and PowerPoint IT systems. Must also successfully undertake the government security vetting process to SC level. Training in the Special Branch IT system will be provided to the successful applicant. Duties include managing and maintaining the constabulary's database of foreign national registrations. Will also be undertaking security vetting enquiries in support of the constabulary's recruitment processes and providing advice and support to area logistics staff undertaking foreign national registration processes. This post will become vacant from 11th April 2008, however a prior period of hand-over with the existing post holder would be beneficial.

I applied but a Mr Paddy Ahmed Jovanovich told me I was over qualified (My mum and dad were married)