Hiya Mick, Jono B, Caz and Dave and Beef and all and whoever I've missed,

While I'm here I might as well give you an update in case you think I've disappeared into a blizzard or summat. The next project (Full Chicken Jacket) is about halfway through now. I was hoping for a September release, but it's a far bigger prospect than FBJ and I did suffer a minor six month falling off the wagon when a schoolmate snuffed it just before Xmas.

Now trying for spring release, while the people I write about are still alive to read it. Unlike previous tragicomedy, this one is total wild nutter humour - no room for pathos or philosophy. Very pleased indeed with how it's going so won't compromise time for quality, even if spring gets to winter. Also look out for the collection of songs and poetry (Poems The Lord smacked into Me) which should have gone out last year but typically, I'm still arguing with the printers over the bollocks font types and layouts I'm being asked to accept.

Take care all

Hathaway

Keep it coming Tom look forward to it (Make sure it gets a Cheshire release too) ...........LOL