OOPS!

I just added this to our calendar as 6th August - 8th September!

Now that would be a good do.

I have corrected my error?

Hi Mick

Nice to see this on here was there last year for four days a great weekend hardly moved away from the ship from 10 in the morning till two am the folowing morning and still did not see or get chance to talk to every one it was a fabulance weekend and have already booked or b and b for this year realy looking forward to this.Many old faces and over 400 bikes there classic and modern. piggy was the official photographer so many of the photoes on rockers reunion site were taken by hime and we are on some of them

ASH IT WAS GREAT TO SEE YOU AGAIN TONIGHT DOWN THE OLD WHITE HART.Sorry did not have much time to talk to you it was a bit busy tonight and trying to talk to as many people as posible everyone not seen for a while seems to have turned up tonight including the guy after info for this new book this sounds as if it might be quite interesting when it comes out more about this later

Another date for all you old rockers is june 26th 2010 bikers reunion at white hart lenton yes we are back home for this years from 12pm till late all are welcome with or without bikes there will be a bike show so bring you bikes and show them classics cruisers or sports bike and bar.b.q bouncy castle face painting so you can bring thee grand kids in the afternoon music all day including live bands. any body out there with old photoes of nottingham rocker pub clubs or cafes please bring them along we would love a copy for our memrobilla walls scaner will be available on the day or you can leave copies at the pub for piggy any time just pop in an envelope and put piggy on it we will get it