After months & months of re-search in to my family history of the Sandersons, who were originally from Basford in Nottingham.

I have traced our family back to before 1837... only thing is, I havent read my notes for awhile, so I'm going to go off memory here.

The main thing I'd like to do, is to try and find decendants of 'William H Sandersons children' as him and his wife had a large family. :)

as I'm sure that there are still many out there in Nottingham, who are connected to him.

Once I've re-read my family research notes, I'll post more on here, as I had to put the notes away so my new kitten wouldnt eat them. lol

All of the Sandersons, were born and lived in Basford, Nottingham & some in the surrounding areas also, from what I have read they were all baptiest in St Leoginares Church in Basford, as there are about 10 or so names listed online at FREEGEN, FREEBMD & FREECEN.

So i'll have to phone the vicar and see about visiting the Sandersons main church which they used way back then. (1800 onwards)

If anyone knows any Sandersons connected to William H Sanderson, please get in touch thanks :)

The Sandersons of Knights Row, Basford, Nottingham.. thats were most of them lived back then.