Can anyone help me please i have a 2011 signed notts playing squad bat made by gunn and moore. I was given this as an auction item but i forgot about it, so it never got offered for sale. I intend to put it on ebay can you tell me what you as notts supporters think it could be worth?. Thanks

On "Fleabay" whatever anyone is willing to pay for it is the value... Usually a lot more than an items really worth, judging by the prices things go for on there.

It's all on timing, I've got a signed G + M bat from the Hadlee Randall Rice Robinson Broad et al title winning side, my mum saw one at auction go for £160 in 1997, I took it to be valued a couple of years ago and was quoted 50 quid!! Basically , as John says, it's worth what some body is willing to pay.

A 2011 bat in 2011 is not going to have a great value - if it did, the team would be churning them out by the barrow load.

The value in subsequent years will depend on the performance of the team and perhaps the sporting results of the more important stars.

I've got a signed G + M bat from the Hadlee Randall Rice Robinson Broad et al...

Suggest that your bat is potentially more valuable than the 2011 G&M...

Advocate that you could eBay it for an opening bid of £100.

Reckon the 2011 bat could begin around £75...

Bear in mind that your typical brand new bat (autographed, or not) costs £100 today!

Cheers

Robt P.

I never thought of the actual value of the bat !! I've actually no intention of selling it at the moment, I just heard that some bloke was doing 'free' cricket memorabilia valuations at "The George Hotel in Nott'm and went along, certainly worth baring in mind for when the kids need to go to university though ....(You never know it might 'really' be worth something then.)

Trust the 'valuer' wasn't Trevor Vennett-Smith...

Frankly if he told me the time, I'd ring the Speaking Clock for a seoond opinion.

Cheers

Robt P.

Can't remember the name, sorry, but he did strike me as beeing a bit 'slimey' if you know what I mean.