PHOENIX RISING - A tribute band to Wishbone Ash

Nice thing to look forward to Caz!

at the mo my lad still lives at home.. it has the benefits of being able to see him every day, but the downfall being the high decibel guitar practice sessions one has to endure on a regular basis.. still, I suppose it's his hobby!

meet the band > http://www.phoenixrising.webeden.co.uk/

.... (John is on the righthand side) ....

Nice thing to look forward to Caz!

at the mo my lad still lives at home.. it has the benefits of being able to see him every day, but the downfall being the high decibel guitar practice sessions one has to endure on a regular basis.. still, I suppose it's his hobby!

meet the band >  http://www.phoenixrising.webeden.co.uk/

.... (John is on the righthand side) ....

A tribute band to Wishbone Ash?

wishbone_ish.jpg

The youth of today probably never heard of Wishbone Ash!

Wouldnt mind seeing them myself B)

They're well COOL.. I'll be there at the Bunkers hill gig on the 26th. Can't wait. Another cracking gig by PHOENIX RISING .

!jumping!

:ph34r:

Steady on there scoots! .. with all this free advertising he'll soon be off to LA!

and where exactly am I going to find the £10 board money he pays me each week when he's gone? .. are YOU going to pay it? .. NO! .. thought not!

Mick ... the gig is now on the calendar.

They're well COOL.. I'll be there at the Bunkers hill gig on the 26th. Can't wait. Another cracking gig by PHOENIX RISING .

!jumping!

:ph34r:

Pub names - Bunker's Hill Inn

1708m.jpg

One of Nottingham’s newest pubs has been given a name from the past and with good reason. When workmen were undertaking the conversion on the former Barclays Bank at Hockley into a public house (a commendable action, all banks should be converted into pubs), they found some two hundred tankards with the name ‘Bunker's Hill’ etched on them.

To commemorate this enjoyable find the new pub was named the Bunker's Hill Inn with some of the booty displayed. But where was the original house and from where did it get its unique name?

An excellent night.. all the old Wishbone favourites pumped out at full blast to a capacity audience, songs included.. 'Throw down the Sword' , 'Blowing Free' and 'Phoenix' all bringing thunderous applause with cries of 'more' at the end of the session.

next gig at the White Lion in Sandiacre, and there's a couple of sessions booked at the Gallows inn at good old ilson.

so make a date and don't be late!

Phoenix Rising

JANUARY 26TH 2006 THE WHITE LION, SANDIACRE NOTTINGHAM 0115 9397123

PHOENIX RISING PLUS SUPPORT (UNCONFIRMED) ADMISSION - FREE!

Near me!

I wonder if I am on late shift?