John Baker - Viper BBS

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...

You mean John Baker of Top Valley?

I'm the son of the Flitgun!

I can remember you were good friends with my father, (your user name gives away your identity) as sometimes he used to recollect some of the tales you used to tell from your job at that time. I dont know if you remember me as i was a kid at the time, but i was the one with the interest in computers, infact i used to co-sysop (theres a word i aint used in years) Viper BBS.

Didnt you have a mate called Pete Mallory or Mallard or something that had an eye condition whereas he couldnt go out at night?

I cant believe this thread has been here for 3 years and i never came across it... then again i was trying to find out some info on the area i live and it directed me here... so i only saw this by chance.

Great concept for a site btw, i spent hours going through some of the stuff here and its all very interesting.

Its always good to bump into one of my fathers friends... even if it is in the ether!

Anyways when i got time a little later il fill you in.

Sorry for the delay in replying.

Nice to hear from you.

Please give us an update as to what has been happening over the past 15 or whatever years?

it would be interesting to review 'The Viper Tapes' What ever happened to those people?

Chris, Aardvark Graham, Morticia, and many more.