at

Chilwell Olympia Sports Centre, ByePass Road, Chilwell, Nottingham

Disco with Rockin’ Ray

Phone To Get Your Tickets:-

Betty: 01332 603737

Ann: 0115 9398781

Kath: 0115 9469138

• 2 months later...

Know Rockin Ray from me Rock aand Roll days, he does a great disco, still plays vinyl, wont touch CDs

• 4 years later...

Know Rocking Ray well from old WHITE HART days Think this is were he started his dejaying he was very young then he and Clive Hodgo Red Planet Rock used to do the rock and roll section in the middle of the night saw them both just last just last week but at seperate times in the whitehart.Both are still doing the curket with disco still playing vynol . Rocking Ray plays at among other places

The Boat Inn Priory Street Old Lenton once a month always a popular night if you want a seat get there early.

Clive,s Red Planet Rock dose a regular slot last Saturday of the month at Catchems Corner Vernon Rd and once a month on a friday night at The Venture Club Beeston used to be Plessey Club.

Anyone know if there is another reunion planed.As Piggy missed the last ones.He would love to meet up with old school mates and friends and neighbours again.He lived on Priory St Lenton for 40years next to the boat went to Dunkirk infants and juniors from 1953 to 1959 then to cottesmore from 1959 till 1963.

There was a reunion at the whitehart last friday but it was for the younger group 35to 45 year olds Many faces we knew but would be nice to see the older growd.

Know Rockin Ray from me Rock aand Roll days, he does a great disco, still plays vinyl, wont touch CDs

Iwas talking to Rocking Ray last night down the white hart said to tell everyone he was down at the market sqare for 50s afternoon great afeternoon despite the rain some great groups on his son was playing drums for two of them.Told me he had had his photo taken and had given a long interwiew to the reporters for the Nottingham Evening Post so all you old rockers out there look out for him in the next few days.

BYE THE WAY IS YOUR NAME MICK BY ANY CHANCE COUPLE OF THE OLD LADS FROM WHITE HART HAVE BEEN LOOKING AT THE SITE HAVE ASKED ME TO ASK.

Cheers 4 the heads up on The White Hart @ Lenton finished up there last night The Mick Rutherford Band where brilliant , the guitarist was mesmerizing

http://www.whitehartbikers.co.uk/index.html

Should have put my post here ! Spoke to Clive & Paul Lees (both RnR Djs) on Sunday @ city pulse watching Imelda May.

I did see Ray talking to a seated lady in the White Hart , was that you Piggy/Babs ?

Should have put my post here ! Spoke to Clive & Paul Lees (both RnR Djs) on Sunday @ city pulse watching Imelda May.

I did see Ray talking to a seated lady in the White Hart , was that you Piggy/Babs ?

yes that was me had quite a long coversation with him if you are in there and see me again come and introduce yourself

Well when you left piggy/babs you spoke to the bloke who came & sat with us , Ive always known him as GP (greedy pig) also known as John.

But i would not have known it was you , until i read your post before.

• 3 weeks later...

Well when you left piggy/babs you spoke to the bloke who came & sat with us , Ive always known him as GP (greedy pig) also known as John.

But i would not have known it was you , until i read your post before.

YES JOHN IS ONE OF OUR BIKERS WHO COMES DOWN HERE REGULARLY I WHENT HOME EARLY THAT NIGHT AS I HAD A BAD HEADACHE IT WAS JUST TOO LOUD FOR ME THINK IT MIGHT HAVE BEEN MICK RUTHERFORD BAND KNOW MANY SAID IT WAS A GREAT NIGHT. THEY ARE ON THIS SATURDAY AT THE WHITEHART REUNION.

BABS