Aye up r kid. Boy the girls in your city are the prettiest I've ever seen. I don't look of course, they kinda jump in front of my eyes.

You can't help noticing their everywhere. I love the multicultural cosmopolitan feel to your city.

We don't tend to have so many, they look like a bag of spanners around here. The local cheerleaders don't bring much cheer I can tell you. I'd love to meet someone from your city, or perhaps just a few friends when I visit. Hate dinning on my own. Went to the corner house today. loved it. Sith thee. De Da Pete.

P.s. no dodgy birds please, got a nasty surprise once.

• Upvote 1

There's just as many ugly women in Nottingham as anywhere else...or do you think maybe it's 'something in the water?' Men notice the good lookers and the Plain Janes merge into the background.I can't see that Nottingham is different from any other city.

De Da should attend a Nottstalgia meet up... Nice folks :)

Thank you friend may do. yes wonderful people. take care De Da Pete.'' All women are beautiful, just some are more beautiful than others.'' heard on radio.

There's just as many ugly women in Nottingham as anywhere else...or do you think maybe it's 'something in the water?' Men notice the good lookers and the Plain Janes merge into the background.I can't see that Nottingham is different from any other city.

Perhaps your right.yes we notice the lookers, but when it comes to relationships, I rather go for personality, anything else is a bonus. But I disagree about being no different than anyone else. You have so many visitors in your city from all over the world, and many are beautiful women, same as many local girls.Is it me, nut the ratio of women compared to men, is much higher than women. Thank you. De Da. Pete.

''All women are beautiful, just some are more beautiful than others'' heard on radio.