Its far from a criticism about the site, or anything like it, but I do find the "Member offline" tag to be really quite an emotional and important thing.

We are all people of varying ages and even if I never met Rob or Caz of any of the members who have gone offline, its very pleasant to read their posts.

Its a very endearing feature to this site, and one which I fully respect.

• Upvote 1

The most appropriate Member Status Title that I could think of, for valued members we have lost.

All of these people are still part of this site, tho they have left us. As a tribute, appropriate forums are named after them.

SOMETIMES WHEN NEW MEMBERS READ OLD THREADS AND READ SOME OF THE GREAT POSTS SOME OF THESE PEOPLE MADE TO THIS SITE THEY MAY WONDER WHY THESE PEOPLE NO LONGER COME ONLINE ONE REASON FOR OUR MEMBERS OBITUARY TREAD SOME OF OUR MEMBERS WE NEVER FIND OUT WHY THEY ARE OFFLINE AND NO LONGER POST BUT MOST OF THEM ARE MISSED BY THE REGULAR AND LONG TERM MEMBERS AND WE CERTAINLY HAVE APPRICIATED THERE IMPUT AND SOME VERY VALUBLE INFO HAS COME FROM THEM.

SOMETIME WE SEND OUT PMS AND DONT GET ANSWERS FROM THE MEMBER IT MAY BE SOMETHING SIMPLE LIKE HAVE A BROKEN COMPUTOR FOR A WHILE AND NOT BEING ABLE TO KEEP IN TOUCH BECAUSE THEY SIMPLY CARNT AFFORD A REPLACEMENT OR REPAIR

OR THEY MAY BE ILL OR IN HOSPITALYES WE KNOW THAT HOSPITALS HAVE INTERNET KNOW BUT AT 5 POUNDS A DAY THATS35POUNDS A WEEK AND FOR SOMEONE ON A LIMITED BUGET JUST NOT POSIBLE. BUT WE STILL MISS THERE IMPUT.

• Upvote 4