Storer Street Boys and Girls

Hi, I have been away for a while. Emigrated (or was I transported) to the Antipodes 46 years ago.

After my old Pentium 2 crashed beyond comprehension I lost all and forgot I was having a great conversation with a gal from Clarence street or terrace near where I lived before getting married.

Storer Street boys we were known as and had ritual like soccer games with our sworn enemies at Dakin ? Street on Carlton Road.

I attended Hogarth primary school (now a Mosque, Allah be praised) and was imprisoned at Manvers Secondary Bi-Lateral on Carlton Road (Now closed I think)

I cannot remember the lass i was conversing with but would love to re-engage with her if possible, or anyone else of my vintage (Vat 69)

To my mates I was known as Reg but that is nowhere near my real name.

Reg-ish

• 5 months later...

Storer Street in St Ann's area is where Floor Maintenance Services started.......It was started by the late John Mabbott who later moved onto Queens Drive, then traffic Street, Nottingham........I worked for him when he was on Queen's Drive back in the early 70's.............He was my husband's cousin.........