Remember LBJ Electrical Factors Late 60's ?

Probably maybe only the ex sparkies here, but does anyone remember LBJ, they were on Wilford crescent east in the late 60's, but eventually moved to Cliff road in town.

I was trying to remember the names of the owners, there was a couple of fellows and a young bloke, all family connected I think, the middle fellow was a well known motorcycle sidecar racer, think his first name was Jim, he had pictures of himself racing on the walls.

The younger bloke I think was Ken and usually served and was a bit weird at times, this was before computers took over so all account holders had a small book under the counter where goods bought was written down then a monthly account sent out.

I worked as a PO engineer at the time and we had a big book as we bought heaps of gear there before the PO hierarchy decided to hold our own stock and stores in the Nottm PO. Engineers new depot at Little Tennis Street Colwick.

This was just after the PO split from the GPO telephones and became separate entities.

Thanks for that, yes probably LJB what I was looking for was the full name of "Jim" as I know he was into motorcycle racing, I had a personal message with another member here who is into racing and could not for the life of me remember the name.

As said previously there was some blown up photos on the rear wall of jim racing on his sidecar outfit.