Imagine this, you go for an IT job at the BBC.

They mistake you for a guest, and before you know it you are being interviewed as an expert, live on the lunchchtime news.

This happenned to Guy Goma recently, (as reported by ITV news)

Guy, apparently to me a Nigerian, was brilliant.

He improvised answers when asked about Music Downloads.

If he does not get the job he went for they should certainly find him one.

Thats what I say

"If he does not get the job he went for they should certainly find him one"...you say....well they get taught well in Nigera...how to get a flight to the UK, how to present an altered passport to the Immigration Authority, how to send spam emails posing as Government Officials wanting you to have loads of money etc etc etc !!!....Thats what old Jim told me....not what I think !!

Turning the tables on Nigeria's e-mail conmen

as long as he knows how to press 'run stop - restore' plus 'poke 157' and 'peek 472' then he should be ok .. problems may arise when he tries to insert a 5.25 inch disk into pci socket, either way they should chop him up and send him back to Nigeria in a box as a warning to others - do not try to infiltrate our beloved uk!

"If he does not get the job he went for they should certainly find him one"...you say....well they get taught well in Nigera...how to get a flight to the UK, how to present an altered passport to the Immigration Authority, how to send spam emails posing as Government Officials wanting you to have loads of money etc etc etc !!!....Thats what old Jim told me....not what I think !!

Turning the tables on Nigeria's e-mail conmen

I used to have some fun with those spam emails it weren't funny. Just got tired of playing Santa, the Easter Bunny etc.

Funniest one was when I replied as Captain James T Kirk, and the idiot played along with me. !rotfl!