I am a primary school teacher

Bet they don't misbehave again in a hurry. smack the kids, shout & scream, threaten them with all sorts, this mother didn't need to do this. What is SHE supposed to do ?

• Like 2

Like i said catfan.......if they taught right at home she would;nt have a problem,, that humiliation was worse than any smack,, if an intelligent person has children they bring them up without smacking,,beating ,,hitting,,let alone Humiliations,,just because some folk are brought up with the aforementioned it does'nt give them the right to inflict it on their kids.......you will no doubt have the last word,, so crack on i've done on this subject,, i like happy threads..........

• Like 1

This story has gone viral across the country. The Liverpool Echo for instance conducted a reader poll & an overwhelming 87% of readers agreed that the mother did the correct thing.

It makes me happy too to see kids brought up properly.

Just for you Ben this is my last word on the subject.

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/mum-defends-forcing-kids-sit-14769268

• Like 1