Big guy littles world sanctuary

My daughter has you tube links sent to her about this "Big guy" who is really a hero and a caring person. Find out all about him by typing in the above title. 

This guy's marriage failed and left him suicidal. When asked by a friend to look after her dog for a while. It started a beautiful passion for caring for ill treated small dogs who happened to be chihuahuas, 

The story was told to me by my daughter and every now and again shows me videos on youtube. This morning I decided to sign up to receive video too. I just typed in the above title and started reading his account of how it came about. I was in tears with how the big guy can be so caring. Its a fairly long story but well worth the effort to read. I have signed up to receive videos and in doing so have made it possible for the site to offer a meal to a dog. No charge to me may I add.Please take a look even if you aren't a dog lover.