This Pole has Closed....Thanks for attending...  

6 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

As most of you know Caz [Carol] is making the long journey back to where she was born namely Nottingham [ they all do, just can't stay away] and she has asked me to hold a pole to see what Friday night would suit most of the members the best for a meet up and a chat and a few beers [ bu99er the chat bring on the beers] anyroadup I have kept it simple and you have three Friday nights to choose from, there's no catch and it won't cost you owt unless you're the first in the pub.......I shall leave the pole open for two weeks so you have no excuse for missing it.....time and venue will be sorted after the pole has ended...

PS, lets hope those of you who vote will show up this time....no time waisters please.......or I might set me Boxer dog onto ya....... :Vampire:

Well it's been nearly a week now and I see the pole is doing very very well in fact my inbox is overflowing with suggestions on where we should meet up. If this high level of response keeps up I shall be deligating another member to take some of the work load from my shoulders so as to free me up so I can get on with the rest of my life.....sarcasm is another form of dispair... :tease:

• 2 weeks later...

I can see by the voting that non of the above dates suits anyone so I have decided to put my Glass back on the bar and call it a three way draw for non of the above....................keeping my thoughts to myself regarding the over whelming response from members it looks as if the Poacher on Mansfield road will be the venue for Carol's meet up, if for any unlikely reason you would like to attend the said meet don't bother sending me a PM or a email for any information regarding which friday night it might be because I shall treat it with the distane it diserves..... all I have got to say on this subject is that I'm very disapointed on the turn out.......but In a way I'm pleased that no one has voted because I would have hated the same thing happening to Carol as it did to Elaine.....promises promises that's all I get..... :Vampire: