bu99er if I know! nobody tells me owt...................these Bl00dy yanks are rich people me thinks.......... so are some of these Ex pats come to think of it.....All I do is sit here and wait for a post card but one never comes.....boo hoo....

• 3 weeks later...

Here I am!! Rich people? Remember Den, "rich" is a relative term. We are poorer than those who live in mansions, but richer than those who live in shacks! We are just good at saving money to enjoy on vacations. Put a little away each week and you'll have enough in no time!!

And as far as Dan doing something he could do time for...did you hear about the man who went overboard "mysteriously" off the coast of Turkey? His wife was drunk passed out in a hallway on the other side of the ship at the presumed time that it happened. She had to be wheeled back to her cabin by personell and they put her on her bed. The next morning, not bothering to change her clothes from the night before and apparently not being concerned with the fact that her husband wasn't in the room, she proceeded to go to the spa. Just think...this was their honeymoon!!!

Our cruise is in two weeks, and we will be in So. Cal. over Thanksgiving, if you don't hear anything from me after Thanksgiving, please contact the Mexican authorities in order to do a search and rescue mission along their coastline!!!

lips0 Nice to now you are ok then Elaine......and if you get to reading this post before you go on your cruise remember one thing don't for gods sake ask for ice in your G&T.....you know what happened to the Titanic.....and by the way if you do have to disembark while in mid ocean remember to look out for the sharks...they can be hungry buggers....enjoy your cruise and do everything I would do...byeeee...X