Forum Frontpage

Well, it sems that Christmas is finally over. I logged on this after on my return from up north to find the nice Christmassy look to the Forum.

Just back from a jolly down town and a few pints of Harvest Pale in the Poacher to find that it's all change again :crazy:

I can't keep up Mick me duck. What's next?????????????? smile2

Well Frank

If you go to

NOTTSTALGIA NOTTINGHAM DISCUSSIONS -> Your control panel\Skin and Languages

and Choose the Skin 'Nottstalgia Christmas', it can be Christmas all year round.

There are also some other skins there. (Not all are badged up yet for Nottstalgia)

Including the default Nottstalgia Blue. And a 'Nottstalgia Red' though I cant think anyone would want that for any rreason?

Yeah - but what I don't understand is why the page layout decides to change on it's own????

One minute I'm looking at the festive Christmas layout and the next I'm seein' some'at else? is it me or the Harvest pale??

HP frank has a simular effect on me.

is it still £2 a pint.

Sure is Bip - spent a measley £10 with me Braised Beef plateful of nosh.

After the couple of days I'd just spent up in Rochdale trying me best to drink 'em dry, I was ready for a top up. smile2

Whats the Braised beef like, Might nip in whilst in Nottingham?

Absolutely superb! :yahoo:

Just a bit too much when they serve the little dish of fresh vegetables - but that's just my opinion.

Tried to buy the missus a pint of mild but they don't have it on at the mo Mick.

Oh, - and don't forget about the lack of public toilets he he smile2