Sod it! I’ve dropped me soap on a rope.

Well I nearly did while standing as appose to sitting having a shower this morning, because The Orange Lights single was played, albeit on radio two mind.

Ok it’s no pop station where the young generation tune in as a ritual every day, mainly it caters for the older more discerning folk like myself who don’t have the latest Nano or i pod MP3 player downloaded to the brim with all the newest sounds around.

While on the subject of music I saw a documentary yesterday afto about Avril Lavigne and how she rose to fame very interesting I thought, never knew she had got married and wrote many of her own songs.

Bip. B)

Well I nearly did while standing as appose to sitting having a shower this morning, because The Orange Lights single was played, albeit on radio two mind.

Had you have slipped on the soap and sustained injuries, I'd suggest it would have been a straightforward case of taking legal action against the lead singer's mother - who blatantly set you up to become a listener :yahoo:

Cheers

Robt P.

[

Had you have slipped on the soap and sustained injuries, I'd suggest it would have been a straightforward case of taking legal action against the lead singer's mother - who blatantly set you up to become a listener :yahoo:

Cheers

Robt P.

LOL

;)

Cheers

Robt P.

I shall take on board your reasoning Rob. ;)

Bip.

Ha Ha Ha very funny!! behave you 2 lips0

We are hearing that the bands song "Let the love back in" is being played on Radio 2 & I think it's been played on Johnnie Walker & Janice long's show too. He just heard they have scored a number one in a radio station in the US,above Nickelback for one!

I downloaded the song from UK itunes yesterday,great to be able to play it in the car B)

http://www.joechepis.com/

We are hearing that the bands song "Let the love back in" is being played on Radio 2

Sometimes i think I'm the only one here that reads back posts befor replying to a Topic.....women can't live with them and can live without them.

Bip. :Kiss:

I did read it you fool man flyswat I was just reiterating what you said,& adding a bit extra as is my want cuz i'm a woman :Kiss: