Annoying People You Have Worked With.

And how they were dealt with.

There was a diesel fitter at BG's Marblaegis Mine that was pretty well disliked.

He was on night shifts during his last week with us and had one shift to go before he left, so one of the other fitters welded up his tool cupboard door on all four faces!

I'd loved to have seen his face when he got to the workshop that night! smile2

One really annoying person (on night shift) was dealt with at Pork Farms by being stripped locked in a storage/transportation cage covered in dirty fat (that was scraped out the bottom of the ovens) and a 20 kilo bag of flour, and left on the loading bay for 2 hours (it was march so it wasn't warm) He seemed to get the message because he left within a month

;)

One really annoying person (on night shift) was dealt with at Pork Farms by being stripped locked in a storage/transportation cage covered in dirty fat (that was scraped out the bottom of the ovens) and a 20 kilo bag of flour, and left on the loading bay for 2 hours (it was march so it wasn't warm) He seemed to get the message because he left within a month

;)

Thats mean!! I take it you mean the Pork Farms that was built on top of my old pit?

Some years ago my son and I encountered a detested ex-work colleague of mine, whilst supermarket shopping.

Typically, he was racing around with his trolley oblivious to other shoppers....pushing in, blocking aisles, insulting folks etc.

My son's brainwave was that we should track him and, when he left his trolley unattended to rush off to another aisle, we should place some other items beneath his original selections.

Pleased with our work. we ensured we were nearby when he checked out to hear his shrieks of "I didn't buy that!", in front of the waiting check out queue as such items as £20 sealed packs of best salmon fillets, kiddies comics, boxes of Tampax and Fem-fresh sprays were revealed.....

Revenge was sweet....

Cheers

Robt P.

Thats mean!! I take it you mean the Pork Farms that was built on top of my old pit?

The one and the same infact the ovens I spoke of were directly on top of where the main shaft was

Rob reminded me of a great trick we used to do in our locol super market (Fine Fare) one of us would follow people around and take things out of their trolleys and then put them back on the shelves some times you could get the poor victim to go back twice still scratching their heads

;)

Some years ago my son and I encountered a detested ex-work colleague of mine, whilst supermarket shopping.

Typically, he was racing around with his trolley oblivious to other shoppers....pushing in, blocking aisles, insulting folks etc.

My son's brainwave was that we should track him and, when he left his trolley unattended to rush off to another aisle, we should place some other items beneath his original selections.

Pleased with our work. we ensured we were nearby when he checked out to hear his shrieks of "I didn't buy that!", in front of the waiting check out queue as such items as £20 sealed packs of best salmon fillets, kiddies comics, boxes of Tampax and Fem-fresh sprays were revealed.....

Revenge was sweet....

Cheers

Robt P.

Now THAT'S funny... smile2smile2