Any one watching in the northern hemisphere we are about to have at 23.44 a pass of the international space station. look west 10 degrees high as it starts it will be at its highest and clearest at 23.46 in the south south west at 37 degrees high you cant miss it

Sorry about the short notice there .There will be another tommorow (Wednesday 13th) at 22.29 hours again in the west to start at 10 degrees and going SSW this time a lot higher at 56 degrees at 22.32 hours for more info (where ever you are in the world) log your self on to

http://www.heavens-above.com

it's free and interesting where ever in the world you are it will tell you the best time to see things from your own area

Ian

;)

Do you remember when we went to Cape Kennedy Mick and it was just being built(Its quite unerving to think it's up there now watching every move you/we make LOL

;)

Gaz Top Non Stop .Didn't they film us walking across an access gantry used for the Saturn V rockets (IF you remember it was a programme to mark the 25th anniversary of the moon landings)hard to believe it's now 38 years

I remember seeing us on the programme but no one has ever asked for my autograph .LOL

I can also remember him being a very nice person (He kept shaking my hand saying "It's Gareth to my friends")

;)

• 1 year later...