Foot and Mouth outbreak.

I don’t suppose you gold diggers have heard that over here in good old blighty we have a foot and mouth outbreak, no it’s nothing like athlete’s foot Caz silly girl.

There as been 2 farms which have had 2 have their cattle slaughtered making over 2 hundred cows killed.

What annoys me the most is that my freezer is getting low on meat produces and basically when I go in the next several day’s 2 replenish it it’s going to cost me an arm and a leg joint.

Bip. !hungry!

You have the same problem don't you Den,always putting your size nines in it isitsafe

At this moment in time it looks as if everyone is blaming each other 4 the leakage of the virus. There has been a government report or investagation on who is responsible for said leak and it’s come back as inconclusive. Boll0cks that’s what I say.

From now on if a young lady asks me 2 suck their big toe I will say NO. Think of what might be caught from that behaviour.

Bip.

Yeah but nearly as much fun...................or am I missing summat??

There I thought I might learn a thing or 2 from the older generation but it looks as if beef and myself have 1 or 2 tricks up our sleeve that the senior citizens among us haven’t tried yet.

Should we tell them beefy what they have been missing or should we keep them in the dark so 2 speak.

Just before you go will someone turn out the gas mantle.

Bip.

We'll just keep them in the dark and leave them to their own devices so to speek (OOOER MRS)

;)

Umm un I'm still debating whether I like either of em....

You'd both love to know what I know and you've still got to find out though!

Gas mantle indeed!!!!

BIP...it looks as if you'll sadly have to become a vegan with HP sauce now.

Umm un I'm still debating whether I like either of em....

You'd both love to know what I know and you've still got to find out though!

Gas mantle indeed!!!!

BIP...it looks as if you'll sadly have to become a vegan with HP sauce now.

As long as it's not Worcester sauce cos that contains fish that would bug**r up the the staunchest of vegans

I knew a girl so set in her ways trying to preach to any one who would listen about how bad any body was if they weren't vegan but she still poured Worcester sauce into her tomato juice and wondered why we laughed at her so much

;)

I can buy Worcester sauce here..but they call it by it's full name

Worcestershire sauce....I don't know why but they do.

Sounds like a song title doesn't it :rolleyes:

I never knew it contained fish...are you sure about that BF?

It sounds a bit fishy to me.

I'me positive (Anchovies if my memory serves me correct)

;)

Here we go sorry its a bit blurred but I had had acouple of glasses of sherbert before I took the picture LOL

pressies007.jpg

Sorry it wont open .I'll try again on another posting

Back to the beef...what do you pay now for your Sunday beef joint?

(I want to say beef roast as they do here)

Has the outbreak put up the prices of your beef??

After the last outbreak they even took Oxo cubes off the shelves here.

Thats amazing Anne a little over the top dont you think?? LOL

During the last outbreak, my son and his wife were visiting Disneyland in Florida. They had been in Florida for over a week and were queuing up for the tour bus that took you around the Animal Safari within Disneyland.

Having queued for the best part of 1.5 hours they eventually reached the front of the queue only to be stopped from boarding the bus by the Guest Relations Person who heard them talking and said - sorry folks, you can't come on board as you might infect the animals. slywink

Now that's 'over the top' if you ask me. Only in America. no1

During the last out break (2002) We went to the Isle of Mann for my 40th birthday (late ) June a long time after the outbreak had been irradicated) and they had cancelled the islands biggest money earner of the whole year .Yes they had cancelled "The Isle of Mann TT races" cost themselves approx £50,000,000 in lost tourist trade revenue.

It was later worked out that even in the unfortunate event that the foot and mouth made a bigger comeback than Lazerous and the islands total population of cattle were put down the cost would have been a total of only £5,000,000

Now thats overkill for you

;)

Thats amazing Anne a little over the top dont you think?? LOL

During the last outbreak, my son and his wife were visiting Disneyland in Florida.

I 2 have a tail 2 tell about the last outbreak and like your Son and his wife Frank I 2 was abroad not long after it was declared safe here 2 travel. I was in Brazil, well I say I was in Brazil, it all kicked off at Salvador airport, but I won’t tell you unless I get asked 2. Wouldn’t want 2 bore the pants off the ladies or should that be knickers.

Bip. :mouse: