Pissed Olympic Hurdler.

You’re not going to believe this.

Walking home as I do after a forty-minute bus ride from Nottingham from a Saturday night drinking in the King Billy I got trapped between two railway barriers, yes you heard me right, between two railway barriers.

There I was walking the one and half miles home down Sawley lane from being dropped off in Breaston on Sunday morning, when I approached the railway crossing, passing under first barrier I heard the noise they make when they are about to close, before I could say Harvest Pale please landlord the opposite barrier came down trapping me between the two.

Looking gingerly left and right I crossed the two tracks to the opposite barrier being very careful to take note that a train wasn’t approaching at supersonic speed.

I just managed to hurdle the barrier without falling on me face as I did a Virgin train whooshed by nearly sucking be back to whence I had came.

God knows what the lorry driver thought who was waiting for said train to pass, I bet he thought here we go again another p1$$ artist who thinks he’s an Olympic hurdler..

Bip.

And the whole thing will be recorded on them BR cameras that monitor the crossings. Soon be on TV !rotfl!

And the whole thing will be recorded on them BR cameras that monitor the crossings. Soon be on TV !rotfl!

When drunks go wrong............ !rotfl! LOL

Any suggestions what I should have done.

I suppose I could have just waited in-between the two barriers but if you think about it I didn’t know at the time which track the train would be using.

There was no gate at the side I could have used to get myself out from the two barriers.

If it is shown on the box do you reckon I will be in for the £250 showing payment like what they give you on You’ve been framed.

Bip.

I just had a thought BIP ,you couldn't be an Olympic hurdler, cos you ain't got enough drugs in your system LOL