All i get is blip blip blip when i click on Nottingham nights ?

But i'd love to read it !!

Seems to work ok for me Red? Maybe just try clicking the 'Tears of a Clown' link in my signature because it's the first story on there?

A truly nutty night out. I wondered next day if it was just the alcohol - you know how things tend to grow legs next day or alternatively you wonder if they really happened!

Well it works if i hold control down before i click it ?

I will now pay more attention to the cowboy man , i see him quite regular around town , i always give him a wide berth .

Did you not see the black fellow who sits just inside the door dresses like the pimp in car wash ?

Well it works if i hold control down before i click it ?

I will now pay more attention to the cowboy man , i see him quite regular around town , i always give him a wide berth .

Did you not see the black fellow who sits just inside the door dresses like the pimp in car wash ?

My friend was a bit worried that he would pester us when we were in the Bell there. He was fine. I just asked him where he was off to next and he took the hint straight away that we were having a private chat.

Oh yes, I see that character practically every time I go in the Bell (which is quite a bit). My mates call him 'Shaft'! Never bothers anybody, just sits there on a stool near the bar/fruit machines.

Thanks for the pic of the cowboy. I'm going to send that to my friend. She wants a pic of him to show her family back in South Africa the kind of character we get here in Nottingham?