Last nail in the Tyneside coffin.

Dennis Wise, one of the greatest morons in the history of the game, has been appointed 'Director of Football' at St James Park...presumably by crazy Keegan.

Northumbria Constabulary reckon they'll be fishing bodies from the Tyne, by the morning...

Cheers

Robt P.

Did he get the sack from Millwall then? 'cause at the end of the day he didn't do a bad job

Latest news is that Keegan "knew nothing about the appointment"!

Scene being nicely set for the usual KK walkout... :angry:

Just love to be a fly on the wall when Wise has his first 'in depth' conversation with Barton pieinface

Shearer knows best to hang fire, he'll get 3 more chances to manage before the year end! imback

Cheers

Robt P.

I don't think Shearer is ready for big time management (He should start lower down and work his way up)

• 1 year later...

I refer my learned colleagues to my last post on this subject!! (Didn't realise it was over a year ago though !!)

Just Hansen and that tw@ Lawrenson please !!! (At least Line acre (sic )played good football for a decent country !!........LOL)

Please can he take ex Mundella Grammar School Boy David Pleat with him and allow him to clean the toilets, hopefully he will make a better job of that than droning on about the game that he never succesfully contributed to and knows nothing about, he might even meet the odd prostitute while he's about his tasks.