Jack Sugden that's who it is i'm sure?? <_<

By the way Daph do you take the same shoe size as mick2me??

post-9-1109210349_thumb.gif

:ph34r: I'm not going to play this one, i think i will give it a miss. :o

If it hasen't been sorted by Tuesday, then i will give it a go but at the moment i haven't a clue. I didn't even know who the soap star was must be my age or it might be that i haven't the time to go surfing to busy packing for a 4 day break to Holand. The way the weather is today with all the snow i might not get their on time to catch the overnight ferry at Hull...looking at the weather in Holand i think it's not as bad as here lets hope not i'm only taking T shirts and shorts, Brrrrrrrrr..

OK then the Trunk is packed, and i've got me funny money, [Euro's] arm bands inflated, passport in back pocket, Knotted hankey on head, i'm up to date with me Rabies jabs, i think i'm all set for the off but wait i nearly forgot, must give wife a kiss to last her until i get back.........Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. BiP XXXX

post-9-1109244054.jpg

Hey I thought you werent going to have a go at this one you little devil. Just tricking hey,good job I didn't take any notice of you !! Have a good trip BIP & don't go down those long dark alleys in Amsterdam will you??

post-9-1109246727_thumb.jpg

Hey Ilko

Apparently had the Dennisons stayed together they would have toppled the Beatles, hard to imagine anyone could hey?? another good Liverpool band from all accounts.

:o Not gone yet, snowing to heavy.....can't open front door will have to use the back hatch........LOL

:D Me going down those long dark alleys on my own never, i always take a friend with me....LOL....Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

post-9-1109254432_thumb.jpg