OK, so much for his privacy, his name is Richard Whitmore. All I know is his parents lived in Snenton, he's in his mid thirties, and that's it! Please, someone look in the telephone directory, call anyone with this name, find out if they knew a girl from California in 1990 named Elaine. If so, have him join this site! I would love to see him while I'm over there on holiday. PLEEEEEEAAAAASSSSSEEEEE!! :wub: It would probably be best if one of the guys did it, if he's married now I wouldn't want to upset anybody by having a female call him. I tried attaching a picture, but it wouldn't let me. Does anyone know how? It's a JPG image.

Thank you, thank you! I'm so NOT computer literate! :lol:

I tried that 192.com and it came up with 4 of that name, but you have to register and I guess it costs money to get more information than just the name and city. Besides, I don't want to call, what if he's married or lives with a girlfriend? That wouldn't go over too well! :o

Ilkolad, I see you're reading this! PPPLLLLEEEAAASSEEE help me! :rolleyes: Yes, I'm too much of a sissy to do it myself!

I've searched through my brain cells, but afraid there's nothing there to help you - sorry!

BUT .. you mention your mo comes from Ilkeston .. I would like to know from which area/address/street/road/avenue or whatever .. and I MAY be able to provide some nostalgia! :)

ilko..

I'm not quite sure where exactly, but I'll call her in the morning and find out. (It's midnight here). I'm just curious how old you are. I saw your picture and you look about my age (My driving license says I'm 34, but I'm still convinced I'm 22!) ;) . I have a picture that was taken of me when I was 16 with 3 guys I didn't even know in Ilkeston. My sister and I were just walking and they just walked up to us and started talking. As soon as I figure out how to attach it, I will.

I'm looking at the photo, I don't know where I was other that across the street from a place called "Bridgemastic Roofing Contractors". It doesn't look like a very chic neighborhood. I have a feeling it's close to where my Great-Aunt lived.

How old is that photo I saw of you and the baby on a tractor? :huh: You look like you're in your 30's!

Ilkolad, I spoke to my "Mum", and she said she lived on Wesley St. in Cotmanhay. She had an uncle who lived in Ilkeston all his life named Harold Tunnecliff, and a cousin named Ray. Do you know of either one of them?

Hi Cali gal..

the names you mention certainly seem familiar..I'll make some enquieries and let you know..

is there anymore information you can give, where they worked etc..?

meantime there's a couple of pics here that show Wesley street..

one is circa 1974, http://www.picturethepast.org.uk/jpgh/DCER000386.jpg

showing the Wesley street sunday school.

courtesy of picturethepast.org.uk,

and another, http://www.ilkcam.com/2005/050109/05010902.jpg

looking towards Cotmanhay road..

courtesy of ilkcam.com

ilko..

Thanks for the photos Ilko, My mom said she went to that Sunday School, and her grandmother lived 2 doors up from it. She went to Granby School also.

Uncle Harold was a colliery manager, and Ray was a painter and decorator. His wife's name is Beris if that helps. :)

Is anyone here a member (a paying one) of Friends Reunited? I did a people search on that site and it pulled up a Richard Whitmore, but you have to be a paying member to contact him via e-mail. :blink:

Did you get the pictures I sent? I have 1 more of me in Ilkeston that Ilko or Scooterboy might recognize. :huh:

LOl that's exactly what I did Cali Gal & I have an email address for him. Where do you want to go from here???

Caz

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! :D I replied to your PM so you can send me the e-mail address. If you weren't so far away, I'd give you a big kiss! (Not that kind of kiss, don't get excited boys!)

Cali Gal what time is it in California??? Just sent you an email explaining about the email address

Caz B)

It's 4:15 pm here. I don't know about your time zone either. I just know England is about 8 hours ahead of California.