Fashion Workshops in Nottingham!!

Hi there!

I do work for Vinspired, an organisation aiming to promote ethical fashion for young people aged 16-25. They have organised fashion workshops across the land and there is one coming to Nottingham on the 15th and 16th November!! At the workshops you will learn how to edit your clothes so you can use them again rather than throw them away. Any clothes made during the workshops will then be auctioned for the HIV Charity; Body & Soul. If you're interested, all you have to do is sign up www.vinspired.com and apply for the fashion favours workshop!

Enjoy!!

Looks like a genuine venture.

Normally these posts would be deleted.

Den, you can now get rid of those orange flares. panda collar shirts and multi coloured built up shoes!

Think back to the 1970s. Your shirt's collar is big, very big, and is rounded instead of pointy. That's yer panda collar.

Does anyone know why on earth they were called panda collars? Iv'e had a quick look on Google and found zilch.

I was still in shorts and T shirts then . I actually did have one to go with my Velvet jacket, it had lovely embroidery down the front and oh!!! those delicious c...................................... sorry I just had to slap myself about a bit