The single 'The Naz' released late 70's by The Word, has memories for me, but I can't find any reference to it anywhere?

Anyone remember this Non Hit wonder?

Did find some more on this

CHARISMA LABEL

CB 345 The Word - The Naz/Cast Your Bread 1979

(This is John Sinclair of Levinsky/Sinclair; see CB 404.)

CB 404 John Sinclair - The Naz/Straight from the Heart 1982

(From the duo Levinsky/Sinclair)

(A-side is the same track as on CB 345)

http://www.charismalabel.com/charcb.htm

The Naz's "The Word" (Charisma, distributed by Polydor) is a Lord Buckley rap turned dance track with John Sinclair sharing composition credit.

"...and I dig all you cats out there whippin' and whalin' and jumpin' up and down and suckin' up that fine juice, and pattin' each other on the back and tellin' each other who the greatest cat in the woild is. Mr. Malenkoff, Mr. Dalenkoff, Mr. Eisenhower, Woozinweezin, Weisenwoozer, and Mr. Woodhill and Mr. Beechhill and Mr. Churchhill and all them Hills, they gonna get it straight. If they can't straighten it they know a cat that knows a cat that's gonna get it straight. Well, I'm gonna put a cat on you was the sweetest, gonist, wailinest cat that ever stomped on this sweet swingin' sphere. And they call this here cat...the Nazz, that was the cat's name. He was a carpenter kitty. Now the Nazz was the kind of a cat that come on so wild, and so sweet, and so strong and so with it, that when he laid it -WHAM - it stayed there..."