Family History

Hello, I am a newbie here, but Nottingham born, and am trying to research my Dad's family history(he passed away 6 years ago), any help, or anybody remember anything that may help, would be very much appreciated please! Stanley Barber, had hairdressing salons, Long Row, and other salons Nottingham in 60's - his father Frank Harrison, think was ladies hairdresser in Nottingham, certainly in 1933, possibly later too. Think Dad's Mum was a Milliner with own business in Nottingham, around same time, her name Edith Mary Harrison, possibly under her married name of Barber. Also know and remember was an Ironmonger named Harrisons, at Arnold, or Mapperley, in 1960's, daughter name was Nadine I think. Does anybody remember anything that could help please, as both my parents are not around now, and don't think Dad had any brothers or sisters. Thank you all for any help you can give me.

Welcome,

You can subscribe to this topic and be emailed with notifications of reply. Even years later. But we would like you to stay and share some of your Notts memories also.