Nigel Clough to take over at Derby

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

First of all.....fantastic!

Wales won a great game.

I hope they crack on. Even if they don't go any further they can be proud of what they've achieved in this tournament.

Yes. Robbie Savage is a major irritant.

Nasally voice, lame opinions.

Match of the Day had largely sidelined him, but he's Welsh isn't he. That's why he was on tonight.

On the whole, we don't need co-commentators. One is more than enough (Screaming Jonathan Pierce for example), but it's now the norm that we have to have some ex-player as well.

That's how we end up with the droning Phil Neville (remember that debacle ?).

When you watch a game now, there's always someone talking. Usually describing something that you've already just seen for yourself.

I've muted the sound before now.

Occasionally the Red button gives you the option of a different commentary - or even just the atmos.

That can be welcome relief.

• Upvote 1

I didn't see the match live as I was busy sorting out my sock draw, or something equally tedious, but did catch the last 10 minutes of the MOTD replay that finished around 2 AM (Well it did for me, 'cause as soon as I heard that tw*t Savage with his regular "They got away with that one, that should have been a penalty for me" I switched off and did something more soothing, like giving my self electric shocks to the 'ging gangs'.. !
thumbsdown:tease::crazy: