firbeck,

Didn't have a go on the machine this time but I will next time I go up there, (after checking my spelling with you first), Tornado wasn't on the turntable she was out the back but did have some fire in the box though, It was cab day so I managed to sit in the drivers seat of Mallard, the Bullet train and The Kings Own Yorkshire Light Infantry (Deltic) I did get a few pictures so will post them for you when I get a minute, great day out, museum = Free, car park = £7.00 so with a car full a cheap day out as well

Rog

I've remembered how to dowload video to Flikr , it's on there now!!

Beefsteak44

Chumbleigh-Warner and Sons

Solicitors

Braintree

13th March 2009

Dear sir

As a result of your innapropriate behaviour, our client has had to be taken to hospital following a seizure caused by watching a video that had no health warning issued with it.

He has agreed however that no action be taken if the person or persons responsible for this are able to perform 'Land of Our Fathers', in Welsh, in it's entirety, without laughing or saying 'Boyo'. The assistance of famous Welsh personalities, such as Uncle Bryn, Tom Jones and his wife Ruth, alias Myfanwy, is not acceptable.

Yours Faithfully

H. Chumbleigh-Warner.

Solicitor for Oafs

I did sing it but I decided you had seen enough of my ugly mug and decided to add some appropriate pictures instead.

I also added some subtitles for the non welsh speakers amongst you