Just today i'm an Everton fan.

correct me if I'm wrong but isn't there something in the rules re putting out a weakened team? or is that just in league matches? either way he got just what he deserved, if I were a Utd fan and went I'd want my money back!

Who cares.

Don't you think that the FA Cup has lost it's magic, playing at Wembley for the semis is ridiculous, wasn't it more of a taster when they had to go to neutral grounds, but we know what it's all about, more bums on seats and more money for the FA.

On top of that, the number of foreign players in the Premiership, who's names mean nothing to me, doesn't help at all, who cares whether the talented twins from wherever can only be identified by a wedding ring.

I found a load of my old football programmes in my mothers loft last week, great, Charlton, Law and Best, that's more like it, how can we ever be considered a great footballing nation when our premier teams are full of imports, we seemed to be able to produce great players in the past, I can't believe that we can't now.

I used to be a real fan, but I'm sick of seeing Agabollocks being replaced in a team by Slovoshiyte, how can any of us identify with any of this. Quite frankly, I don't care anymore, but fans seem keen, so what do I know.

They've got to pay for the ludicrous amount they spent on building the'New Wembley' some how!!!!!!!!!!