Funny Weather We're Having . . . . . .

Blooming hot in Essex mate, I've just taken the dog for a walk down the river and we've both had a pleasant hour crashed out on the bank admiring the wonders of the British weather, wildlife and countryside.

Incidentally, I heard in the media that Orange Tip butterflies had become almost extinct in this country, I can only assume that they've all moved here, there's two flying around my garden as I write this, and I've seen so many already, along with the allegedly rare Comma butterflies. I can only assume that these so called official wild life experts live in inner city areas or get ridiculous grants like our local authority morons and just tell us about what they want us to see or otherwise, in order to protect their jobs.

Sounds like between us we've seen all the species of butterflies that the doom and gloom merchants claim to have been destroyed by global warming, funny that, butterfly populations as a whole are supposed to be down by a massive percentage, I haven't noticed a problem, has anyone else.

I heard today that it was snowing in Ipswich, could it have something to do with Roy Keane.

I too saw an Orange tip on Tuesday loads of different spieces of 'Whites ' too

Don't think that we missed the point , we just don't care !!!!!!!!!!............LOL