After a week of messing around trying to pic out a few good 'uns (Ater discovering I had taken 1120 shots on 400 ISO as opposed to 200) then trying to upload to Photobucket. I have finally got a few on there.

20090705_1832_edited-1.jpg

20090705_1833_edited-1.jpg

20090705_1993_edited-1.jpg

20090705_1971_edited-2.jpg

20090705_1870_edited-1.jpg

20090705_1989_edited-2.jpg

20090705_2069_edited-2.jpg

20090705_2056_edited-1.jpg

20090705_2007_edited-1.jpg

20090705_2008_edited-2.jpg

Great day out , great company , great cigars , great Cider, great aviation, here's to the next .

More pics to follow (Including a suprise in the 'Red Arrows' section)

I might just leave links to my Flickr as Photobucket is not very generous pixels wise and leaves the pictures looking a lot worse than when they leave my computer !!!!

Thanks for posting these.

My eldest son is in the Air Cadets, and wants to become a pilot. He's just taken a good look at them and said they're great!

The Pat France at Waddington

http://www.flickr.co...57621431521935/

Please pass on your comments and let me know if you can see these ok , ta.

Just one here and the rest on the link above

20090705_2090_edited-2.jpg

Just a couple of the 'Reds' to whet your appetite, then follow the link to view the rest.

20090705_2781_edited-1.jpg

20090705_2791_edited-2.jpg

Nice shine

20090705_2785_edited-2.jpg

20090705_2805_edited-1.jpg

Split

20090705_2849_edited-2.jpg

I finally got them both in focus (Only taken me about 35 years !!!!

20090705_2873_edited-2.jpg

20090705_2873_edited-3.jpg

And the link

http://www.flickr.co...57621468039083/

I've got some crackers of the Typhoon , but they'll have to wait till next week now

Now I'm off to RIAT for 4 days!!!! another 2 1/2 thousand pics to edit on Tuesday then !!!

Enjoy yourself at RIAT, I hope you're feeling fit cos there's a lot of walking to do. For my one and only trip to Fairford, I arranged to meet my brother at the Russian Bear bomber, unfortunately when I got out the car I realised it was at the other end of the runway which was about 2 miles away.

While you're there, have a look at the new hangars on the right hand, opposite side of the runway. These are based on the design at Whiteman AFB and are specifically designed to house B2 bombers, I don't think that one's been in there yet and they cost a fortune to build, the whole airfield was revamped a few years ago specifically to take B2 bombers for European operations, whatever that means, former Soviet Union perhaps?

Incidentally, really good pics on Flickr, I'd be interested to know with your mega lens, how much editing you actually have to do, I can't imagine it's that much.

2009_070509Waddington0064.jpg

Spot the Typhoon pilot, I took this just as I was leaving Waddo show, they were in the Typhoon tent hence poor lighting

Rog

Is the pilot the one on the right!!!

He's a lad int he, knowing how accesible the pilots are at RIAT, old Beefy will be in his element, he'll be inside the cockpit of every aircraft. I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up in the back seat with the Triccies during their performance.

I did hear he wants to adopt a Red Arrows pilot and just let him out on display days

Rog

Just got back from our trip to lincolnshire...Plantfit nipped in to see us while we were there...That was nice..........Also Beefy when you get to read this we tried to get you a lift to the Airshow in style.

In the bluebell Friday night one of the Lanc Pilots was in there and he was due to take the Lanc down the following day.....so we asked him if there was any possible way you could have got a lift....But he had to appologise and say NO sorry its not allowed.......Oh well we tried for you.

Thanks for trying Kev. Unfortunately I would have been there already by then, again thanks for trying though!!

It only took 4 1/2 hours to do a normally 2 and a bit hour drive, (Rain , kids having broke up from school and them going on holiday in caravans !!!!) So it would have been great to have arrived in style.

Looking forward to your comments on RIAT Ian, with respect, what you actually thought of it from a non photographic view point, was it worth the trip, how did you get on, etc.

Fynger, I know you prefer to drink a wee dram, but I noticed that the lovely Tom Woods beer that they sell in the Blue Bell is on tap at the Greene King Pubs in Braintree as a 'Guest Beer'. Thats worrying, it means that the GK empire has got it's claws into them. They must have a financial interest otherwise they wouldn't want to know, it could mean the kiss of death and Dambuster beer brewed as p@ss at Bury St Edmunds, lets hope not, but GK will subtely undermine anybody in order to get their own way and shareholders profits.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, do not buy any Greene King beer or its filthy products, and that includes so called Loch Fyne kippers, they've even managed to worm their corrupt way out of the ground in order to take them over, pass the word on and refuse to buy their stuff and lets destroy these evil people, you may think I'm a bit of a nutter over this, but it's big fat cat business men taking the p@ss out of us at a time of economic vulneralbility, as far as we're concerned, not them, they're just taking advantage of us and laughing all the way to the bank having conned and potentially destroyed such eager independant brewers as Tom Woods.

Please buy your next pint of GK, however cheap it is and pour it on the floor, then we'll be getting somewhere.