Notts Bowler Destroys Aussies

Surprised it hasn't been said.

Judging by what the Aussie bowlers did to England yesterday afternoon, it could also be the headline later on:-

'Notts batsman destroys Aussie bowling'

Lets wait and see.

Well, not quite, everyone thinks it's all over, but it never is when the Aussies are about. I'm currently listening to them giving Flintoff and Anderson a bit of a seeing to, lets see what Harmison can do, the Aussies have 2 days to set a new Test record winning innings, a bit of a tall order by 200 runs, but we'll see what happens when the ball gets knocked about a bit and Swann and Broad are set loose.

The trouble is, England think that they have so many runs to play with, that the fear and subsequent need to think about every ball is not being considered. I think Beefsteak has played a bit at a reasonable level, as have I, it just isn't the same when you think that you've won easily.

Wow, sorry, 2 Spitfires just roared across the bottom of the garden, what a sight.

All right Stan??englandflag.gif

Its not over til the fat lady sings,Beefy.Take out Trott`s big 100 and the good effort by the English bowlers with the bat,and the batsmen were not very impressive.

Don`t forget the English summer weather.

The Aussie batsmen fared even worse the first innings, but I agree, it ain't all over yet, not only that, but thunderstorms are forecast for tommorrow, it could be an interesting day today, so I've booked a comfy chair round the in laws for this afternoon.

The Fat Lady's Singing! !englandflag!

Remember this? quote

The Ashes: England face survival Sunday against rampant Australians

England must bat out the final day of the first npower Test at Cardiff if they are not to suffer one of the most demoralising Test defeats in their history.

Yes we survived, then stuffed it up them!