You couldn't make it up....

Just read in the press that a student has been refused to attend college because she insists on wearing a full burkha with just the eyes showing.

Now I couldn't give a toss what others think is racist or not...I, like many others am not too bothered by other races in my country...other than the fact there are too damn many overpopulating our little island.

But....The young lady above states that she is also a police cadet... "Where they have no objection to my wearing the veil" ninja.gif

The first time a cop wearing a burkha asks for my driving licence I'm on the first tramp steamer outa here!!

No wonder once proud to be British people like me are taking up slagging off the idiots running this country.

I shall look out for her on 'Police Camera Action' imagine the reaction from people that the 'dustbin sack' is trying to arrest, no doubt she'll be able to function properly wearing all that stupid sh#t, imagine the reaction from the coppers having to put up with 'Darth Vader' sitting in the police car with them, it beggars believe, it also shows that she's a lying bitch as well.