Where In The World ?

:D We have had quizs and Trivia questions on all subjects but this one is differant.

:D They are doing this on a web site that i belong to and it's been going for months, it's quit easy all you have to do is guess what and where a photo was taken. You make your guess and if you get it right you post the next photo, it's as easy as that. You can give clues if you wish. Lets see how long this one lasts for.

:D For the first photo i will give you a clue..If you look very closely you can see a famous building in the back groud, if you like you can tell me the building but i only want to know where i am....

post-25-1113588614_thumb.jpg

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:D Ilko knows but as usual he's saying now't.............LOL

:D Another little clue for those of you who wear classes it's by the sea..Jimmy Saville lives their and Vera Duckworth has a holiday flat..

Is it overseas?? cuz if it isn't i don't have a cat in hells chance of guessing where it is in the UK. Good idea though Den.

:ph34r: Sorry Caz but it's here in good old blighty....

:ph34r: yes scoots, died in may 1849 and burried their.

:ph34r: Tuts take a tip from me, mose always grows on the east side of a tree..or a better one North is up South is down.... :blink:

:D Well that's two who now the place but yet nobody wants to say where..

:D Micks got it Scarborough....spent many a holiday their as a kid...

:D Over too you then Mick..

B) Why didn't you read the Topic at the top of the page.. don't lets have one of those specials that you do, you know what i mean mick, the ones with a corner to turn...Lets keep it simple for the ladies...LOL and the exPats....LOL.. you know how testing thy can be...LOL

:o I bet Mable won't be happy with you mick i would have thought you would have tried to squeeze her on the photo...LOL

:ph34r: My scoots your a late owl. have you been out patroling the streets mate..LOL

Daphne Posted on Apr 17 2005, 06:04 AM

you boys mess about too much for my liking!

Hi daphne, I have just had my mate phone me to ask if i was going out this dinner for a drink, but i have had to say no. The LODGE i belong to are having a open day today and i said i would attend so i can't really let them down.

B) At the bottom of my garden i have a stream running throu, this year i have noticed that we have bean visited by a pair of BEAVERS, it's looking like i'm going to have to get some help to move them along, if i don't i will be going Beaver hunting...LOL

B) They say that Mablethorpe is nice at this time of the year. Has a child i spent many a happy hour with my perents building sand CASTLEs, it was so much fun in those days but sadly they have gone now and all i have left is memory's. Thanks for listening to me and i will be BEAVERing on now to the LODGE were i can dream i'm building sand CASTLEs in the air....

:D Hey daphne your avatar looks very much like the nurse that come twice a week to administer my medication..LOL

:D Did i win then Yes/No

B) If i did you will have to wait until later i'm off to Gainsborough to watch my grand daughter compete in a gymnastics competition..Byeeeeeeeeeee

That is my ancestral home!!

Well in a round about way, in researching the family I found out that my G-G-Grandmother was in service there. She was a kitchen maid, small world aint it.

A :D