Staying Alive .......The Bee Gees

YMCA...........Village People

Kung fu Fighting .......Karl Douglas

?????????????????????????

Greased Lightning..............John Travolta

All Night Long .....Rainbow

Billy Jean.......Michael Jackson

Thriller.............Ditto

Umper Lumper song ....From Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (By the Umper Lumpers)

I could get awfully annoyed with this !!but I'll try again (I've tried to post this but i ran out of time on my edit !!!

Ok here we go (Typing very fast)<BR><BR>Hound dog ..Elvis Presley<BR>The Twist ....Chubby Checker<BR>Staying Alive .......The Bee Gees<BR>YMCA...........Village People<BR>Kung fu Fighting .......Karl Douglas<BR>?????????????????????????<BR>Greased Lightning..............John Travolta<BR>All Night Long .....Rainbow<BR>Billy Jean.......Michael Jackson<BR>Thriller.............Ditto<BR>Umper Lumper song ....From Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (By the Umper Lumpers) <BR><BR>Then I got a bit lost till:-<BR>&nbsp;Walk like an Egyptian .......The Bangles<BR>The Birdie Song .........the Tweets (Or the Electronicas, depending on which made a hit in the "Good old US of A)<BR>The next is US only version of Tommy James and the Shondels (Or Billy Idols version of) Money Money, no idea who by though<BR>Ice Ice Baby....Vanilla Ice (Strongly sampling Queen) or should that be Jedwood !!!<BR>MC Hammer...You Can't Touch this<BR>B-52s ....Love Shack<BR>?????????????? (Like it though)<BR>Jump around.......House of Pain<BR>Can't remember , I should know though<BR>Tub Thumping.........Chumbawamba<BR>What is Love .....Haddaway<BR>Cotten Eyed Joe...Red Nex<BR>The Macerena.................Los Del Rio<BR>Bye Bye BYE.......*N Sync<BR>Sommat by EMMINEM<BR>Hey Yah..........Outcast<BR>?????????????????<BR>Vanilla Ice (Reprised)<BR>*N Sync (Reprised)<BR><BR>How did I do!!!. (Going to bed now !!!)