Hi

I'm looking for info on the crown and cushion on weekday cross, the Henry Farmer music shop, pelham st and/or bridlesmith gate ...also...

Has anyone got maps or pics of old lenton, i would like pics of the samson warehouse on castle boulevard...(i dont want any fire disaster... it burnt down sometime before ww2) and floralands which was on sherwin street... somewhere parallel to castle boulevard i think...

I will try lentontimes too...

I also would like any info on Radford colliery particularly who was managing it and where it was plus any info on oakerthorpe colliery either the one near eastwood or the one near alfreton.

thanks

suef

Has anyone got maps or pics of old lenton, i would like pics of the samson warehouse on castle boulevard...(i dont want any fire disaster... it burnt down sometime before ww2) and floralands which was on sherwin street... somewhere parallel to castle boulevard i think...

Lenton Times is indeed your answer to many of those questions. In particular THIS piece.

I've not heard of Floralands, although there is a Flora Cottage which still exists

Many of your other questions can be answered on Picture the Past, or the Old Maps site

I also would like any info on Radford colliery particularly who was managing it and where it was plus any info on oakerthorpe colliery either the one near eastwood or the one near alfreton.

Here's a bit of help on the Radford colliery.

It also includes a reference to a disused windmill, which ties in with your other query

colliery.jpg