After seeing all these cheap options for phone/internet/tv packages, rang BT and said thinking of leaving, had good chat with an english human who arranged a new deal, paid what I owed and started afresh, today got my first bill, On Broadband (nothing special) and all calls to uk land lines "unlimited" £61.11p for 3 months inc vat, can't be bad, if anyone wants details pm me

I've finally (Hopefully) rid myself of that pariah that is masquerading as a phone and Internet service provider, Talk Talk, and joined BT too. I've paid quite a bit more than you Ash , but I want / need mine to do a bit more than you. It's also worth the extra few quid to be able to talk to someone who's first language is English in case of problems !!

re the canal boat, well yes but ever been on one mid winter? 2 of mine had 12v lighting tv and tape set up etc, one had wood burning stove, but you need the latter on 24/7 if weather is bad, and surprising how many tow path signs and fences you get through! lol

After seeing all these cheap options for phone/internet/tv packages, rang BT and said thinking of leaving, had good chat with an english human who arranged a new deal, paid what I owed and started afresh, today got my first bill, On Broadband (nothing special) and all calls to uk land lines "unlimited" £61.11p for 3 months inc vat, can't be bad, if anyone wants details pm me

BT goes up to Around £26.00 per month thereafter, I am just changing to Plusnet

, same deal £22.00

http://www.plus.net/...e=findOutMoreBP

When is "thereafter"?

I believe That after Three Months the Broadband will be £16 and the line rental £10, ( Per Month ) I apologise if your package is different.

the one I have is one year, overheard some guys talking in pub at w/e re car insurance, how his had gone up some vast amount, told them he was going to cancel and it suddenly dropped by £80!