House-hold appliances

Anyone ever got excited over a new house hold appliance?

Or is it just me??

Treated myself to the new Russell hobbs easy fill iron, i LOVE it.. iv spent 3 hours ironing EVERY piece of clothing in my house lol!

..& i used to be one of those to thought Ironing was actually a swear word!

So if anyone's sad enough to of shared the same excitement... What was it over?

Not household appliance , but (As mentioned elsewhere) I've just bought a new fishing reel , I've loaded it with a cotton shock absorber and 110 yards of "Maxima Double strength" 6 lb line , and am so looking forwards to getting to a decent river to try it out on. (Probably be another 3 or 4 years !!)

Not household appliance , but (As mentioned elsewhere) I've just bought a new fishing reel , I've loaded it with a cotton shock absorber and 110 yards of "Maxima Double strength" 6 lb line , and am so looking forwards to getting to a decent river to try it out on. (Probably be another 3 or 4 years !!)

I just loaded up with 80lb braided & SS leader for something a little bigger .

Thinki will buy my wife one of those new washing things for Christmas think its called a MANGLE lol

In the 60s my sister was a tiny tot and her favourite bedtime story was "Rita and the Wringer" Synopsis: Rita is a child fascinated by the moving rollers of the new electric mangle. She puts her fingers into the rollers to see what it feels like and of course gets her arm mangled. Gruesome story but for some reason it was always her story of choice at bedtime!

My sister did that , and trapped her little finger. (Should have been her head !)

I just LOLed reading that... But, abit harsh isnt it? haha

I can just feed the brotherly/sisterly love right there beefsteak! lol ;)

My goodness, thats alot!!

...I appear to be touching a nerve so ill stop winding you up now lol :)