Righty oh folks, I'm trying to get a few seats booked at the Playhouse for this show. As Stu said it runs from 1st - 5th May and as I understand it tickets are selling fast. I plan to try to get tickets for the Wednesday 2nd May if anybody is interested.

I've had the following message from Dan Gill (The author) :-

If you can get a posse together that would be ace, the play is so steeped in Frank Wheldon history and so very Nottingham it's suitable for all apart from folks who don't like swear words now and then. Thanks for your support.

Please let me know ASAP if you're interested , if you don't want to come with us fine but please try to support it on another night.

Didnt know wheldon had much history, a[art from when it got burnt down?

Any more ??

I'm in Nott'm next week to book 'em , so if any one else has a better day that we can all get , please let me know ASAP

Ta

Ian

The tickets are £9 or £6 each.

I'll let you know a bit nearer the time Mick , but it'll more than likely be Thursday, as I'm busy on Tuesday and Wednesday

Sorry folks, it's with great regret that I'm going to have to leave you to organize your own trip to see the show , as SWMBOs shift pattern has just been completely buggered up for the forseeable future.

Infact well done to her she's actually had a promotion but it means an end to her knowing what shifts she's on week in week out !! So we can't really plan too far ahead at the moment (Other than whats already booked !)

Once again sorry folks