if you had a time machine..

you sure those 20,000 weren't going down to Park Hollow to see Notts County play?

I was going to mention that Ash !!

I was reminded ther other day of more things that happened then . Believe it or not , the American Civil War was still in full swing. (Probably a bit more blood spilled there , but not a lot !!)

Yep i would go back to the 1800s to finf out about my ancesters mainly the one who was hung for murder in 1862 in Derby, then back even further to the 1500s

It wasn't someone by the name of Wilford Wilson was it?

To be real...Ide go back to the 70's and do some clothes shopping....might get some i like then...plus they'de be a great price.

I still have my sleeveless sheepskin from the early 70s and it still smells of Patchouli oil after all this time. How sad am I?!

I would like to take some cash back to the 1950s and buy a bunch of classic 50s cars brand new, then bring them back to the present - oh and a few barrels of petrol at 50s prices too.

I bought my three piece suit from a fire damage sale in Nottingham in 1974 - it still comes out of the wardrobe on special occasions after all this time. Although my oldest piece of clothing is my Wolf Cub jersey circa 1957!