For all you aged has-beens out there:

ATT00001.jpg?gl=GB

IN CASE YOU WEREN'T FEELING TOO OLD TODAY:

THE PEOPLE WHO ARE STARTING UNIVERSITY THIS YEAR WERE BORN IN 1991.

THEY ARE TOO YOUNG TO REMEMBER THE SPACE SHUTTLE BLOWING UP.

THEIR LIFETIME HAS ALWAYS INCLUDED AIDS.

THE CD WAS INTRODUCED EIGHT YEARS BEFORE THEY WERE BORN.

THEY HAVE ALWAYS HAD AN ANSWERING MACHINE.

THEY HAVE ALWAYS HAD EMAIL.

THEY HAVE ALWAYS HAD CELL PHONES.

THEY HAVE ALWAYS HAD THE INTERNET.

THEY HAVE ALWAYS HAD VCRS, AND VIDEO CAMERAS.

THEY HAVE ALWAYS HAD CABLE.

POPCORN HAS ALWAYS BEEN MICRO-WAVED..

THEY NEVER TOOK A SWIM AND THOUGHT ABOUT JAWS.

MCDONALD'S NEVER CAME IN STYROFOAM CONTAINERS.

THEY DON'T HAVE A CLUE HOW TO USE A TYPEWRITER.

PASS THIS ON TO THE OTHER OLD FOGIES ON YOUR LIST.

NOTICE THE LARGER TYPE?

THAT'S FOR THOSE OF US WHO HAVE TROUBLE READING

P.S.... SAVE THE EARTH. IT'S THE ONLY PLANET WITH CHOCOLATE.

Message for mudgie: No, I'm definately not the 'rocking chair' granny type. Life's too full of interesting things, the most important being my grandchildren.

I love to paint and write. I'm a Club Secretary of a Nottm. Writers' Group, I've an interest in Art History so travel to see famous masterpieces; last year it was Malta to view the Carravaggios, hopefully London soon to catch the David Hockney Exhibition. I've so much to see and do, hope I don't pop my clogs yet. You're lucky living near the sea with the sun your constant companion.

Mudgie has a choice of Coasts.

Though I am not that keen on Daytona, the coast further south is my choice.

The West coast, Well they pretty well Kna****d Clearwater beach, it was a building site for years

resulting in the obliteration of many small buildings of character, replaced by 4 story yuppie town houses.

I think the Nottingham Vandal Architects all went in to semi retirement there?

JUST GOT HOME FROM PLAYHOUSE HAVING BEEN TO SEE FOREVER YOUNG AGAIN FOR THE THIRD YEAR RUNNING AND ENJOYED IT JUST AS MUCH THIS TIME AS THE FIRST TIME I SAW IT AND SO MANY LAFFS AND GREAT SIXTIES MUSIC,SHAME THIS IS THE LAST YEAR THEY WILL BE DOING IT, HOPE ANY OF YOU WHO MAY BE GOING TO SEE IT ENJOY IT AS MUCH AS I HAVE TONIGHT. WELL ITTS TIME I GOT MYSELF UP TO BED AS IM AN OLD HAS BEEN AND NEED MY BEAUTY SLEEP AS I AM OFF OUT AGAIN TOMORROW FRIDAY AND SAURDAY NIGHTS BUT THEN SOME OF US OLD HAS BEENS ARE STILL GOING STRONG.

posted on this last nightbut must have forgot to sumit it , as far as i know its only on this week , but if you ring play house they will tell you well worth going if i had got the time i would be going again. but busy this week again

Hi BABS: 'AS IM AN OLD HAS BEEN'; if so then can I recommend 'The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel' on at the Broadway. Great actors, lots of laughs, colourful landscape and it may even have you thinking twice about how you view yourself!

IF NO ONE HAS GOT ANY I AM OFF DOWN THE EAST COAST IN A COUPLE OF WEEKS FOR SAND RACING I WILL TAKE SOME FOR YOU MABLETHORPE AND SKEGGY.