I wish to relate a very strange incident which happed roughly around this time last year..

after hearing strange noises on the roof I went outside to investigate.. looking up, I could see there was indeed somebody fumbling around atop the chimney stack .. when asked to give account of who he was, he replied in a very low gruff voice and I could hardly hear what was said..

well this apparent lack of respect made me very annoyed, and I let him know in no uncertain terms what I thought.. thus I replied..

"WELL I DON'T CARE WHO YOU ARE FATMAN.. CLEAR OFF!.. AND TAKE THOSE REINDEER WITH YOU" !

;) Have you ever tried to remove Reindeer Sh@t from your ridge tiles, and the mess it makes in your guttering it's unbeleiveable. I'm with you Ilko good man.

post-25-1134738409_thumb.png

;) ASDA do a range of luxury Mince Pies, only the best Reindeer Sh@t goes into them..... Tuts what makes you think that mince pies are ok to eat up to crimbo and not afterwards...Have you ever thought where does all that Donkey Crap goes to..... lips0

Never been much of a mince pie fan, they tend to give me indigestion, and it's the same with Christmas pudding when it's been cooked.. BUT sliced cold and spread with butter then it takes on a whole new meaning .. cholesterol inducing I know, but what the heck, it's shear nirvana!

post-25-1134774637_thumb.jpg